Let us help with Integrated Curriculum and Financial Planning (ICFP)
What is ICFP?
- Integrated curriculum and financial planning (ICFP) is not new, and is now widely promoted as an effective tool for planning and designing a curriculum to meet your pupils’ needs within your available funding.
- When faced with declining budgets this has never been more important.
- ICFP can been applied to any phase or type of school.
- It includes measuring and monitoring key metrics and factors associated with delivering your curriculum, including staffing and resource allocation.
Why is ICFP Important?
- Linking curriculum and financial planning is fundamental to meeting your school’s core objectives, i.e. pupil attainment and financial sustainability.
- Applying effective ICFP means your school will deliver the best possible curriculum provision for your pupils within budget now and in the future.
- Effective ICFP helps future proof your school, develops capacity for the unexpected and maximises opportunities.
Who is involved?
- To be effective, ICFP must involve your senior leaders, including your financial planner and any other staff involved in the design of your curriculum and timetabling.
- A team approach is necessary; there are many benefits to ensuring all the right people are involved, creating a common understanding of key objectives.
How can we help?
- We will analyse your current processes and data and identify those areas in which there is flexibility to adjust provision to deliver greater efficiencies.
- We understand the day-to-day pressures faced by schools, and deign our review to work around your data and present systems. Our approach is simple and unobtrusive.
- Following our review, you will receive a report on our analysis and information on areas in which we consider adjustments could be made to best support effective ICFP.
- We will provide examples of the impact of recommended adjustments over a 3 to 5 year term, demonstrating the benefits to support your future planning.
- We can provide support with implementation of our recommendations if you would find that helpful.
Call us now for further information on how we can tailor our support to best meet your school’s requirements