£8,138 a year – Part-time, Permanent
To be available to start ASAP for a permanant position.
We are seeking dependable and responsible cleaners to work on a school site.
Working hours are Mon–Fri – part time, five days per week, 3 hours a day – 3.00pm to 6.00pm
● Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent standards
● Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards.
● Liaise with Deputy Premises Manager / premises team and other members of staff as required to ensure the cleaning rota operates smoothly around both school events and outside lets.
● Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the line manager.
● Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
● Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
Report any Health and Safety issues to the Deputy Premises manager / premises team.
● To attend courses as required by the Deputy Premises Manager to aid in self-development.
To complete all mandatory training as directed by the school and line manager
● Maintain good order and discipline and safeguard the health and safety among students both within the school premises and when they are engaged in authorised school activities elsewhere.
● To work in accordance with the guidelines set out in the school Health and safety policy and specific faculty areas.
To find out more and apply, please email email@example.com