The vetting process is a necessary part of recruitment. Generally, it involves getting to know a candidate’s background and qualifications. It’s also good way to ensure we match you to your perfect job role!
To fully comply with safeguarding in schools we need a number of documents before we can put candidates forward for any of the jobs we may have on our books.
What do we require from our candidates?
Before we can put your forward for any of the roles we may have in schools, we require:
- 2 x referee email addresses
These Must be work email addresses.
We cannot accept Hotmail, outlook Gmail accounts unless the Gmail account is a business account
After this we will then require the following in order to fully register candidates to work with Campion Recruitment:
- A photo of your Passport pages showing your face
- A copy of your National Insurance number
- A work permit showing your status (if required)
- A copy of your overseas police check (if required)
- A photo of your bank statement with your name and address shown on it. (Please do show us your full statement)
(Must be dated within the last three months.)
- Please also send a photo of yourself (head shot) for our records.
- A copy of your Enhanced DBS
If you do not have an enhanced DBS or your enhanced DBS has expired, do not worry, we can help you – All you will need to do is simply pay £38.00 via our PayPal account, then we will send you the link to complete the form for this.
The team are of course on hand to help with any questions you may have throughout the vetting process.
To find out more about our recruitment services for candidates, click here.
You can also view our current school support staff vacancies here.